It’s been raining and hailing in San Francisco. Have you seen this incredible picture of the Bay Bridge? It rarely rains this hard in the Bay, but when it does it gives me every excuse to stay in on the weekend while everyone I know is at Coachella.
I’ve been sick for the past few days and hoping to be on the mend this weekend. I’m actually surprised my immune system held up through this winter and countless business trips, but what really did me in was sharing a plane with over 100 middle schoolers. Yikes.
Some things I want to share:
- I’m almost finished with Susan Cain’s, Quiet: The Power of Introverts, and it’s really put a lot of things in perspective for me including why I need to take a break after a work retreat or long brainstorming sessions. It’s a must read for both introverts and extroverts.
- Suri’s Burn Book I have no doubt this is what run through Suri’s mind.
- You don’t have to be a community manager to find this funny-though if you are, it will bring you some laughs for your end of week analytics report.
- It sure doesn’t feel this way when you look on Facebook, but an interesting read on why so many Americans are single and living alone
- Really wanted to make this cauliflower pizza this weekend, but alas cauliflower is not in season.
- My new favorite moisturizer from Boscia– while you’re at it, have you checked out Sephora’s digital redesign?
- Why Jack Nicholson is the man
- The always perfect Marissa Mayer on how to avoid burn-out. This topic is really important to me. Do you have any tips? It used to be my Tuesday and Thursday Pilates Reformer class but ever since there was a new instructor it hasn’t been the same.