We’ll be on hiatus next week as we head over to our former home, Washington, D.C.
Expect lots of photos to come.
In the meantime, check out some thing I’m reading, consuming, and pining after:
- Great article on doing what you love
- Love these pajama-esque yet work appropriate pants from Zara.
- Charisma. Do you have it? Read about how charisma can help or hurt you.
- From South Sudan to Yale. What’s your excuse?
- Anyone seen Young Adult? So funny and sad. One of my favorite Charlize Theron movies
- Saw and LOVED Jiro Dreams of Sushi. If you’re lucky enough to have it play in your town, you have to go see it. It’s a great reminder to keep working and trying.
Drop us a line with what you’re reading, consuming, and pining after.